Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Now polish

photo by Melanie
When picking a polish brand can be important. I like the Milani nail polish it last longer but it depends what type of person you are. I look for durability and long lasting but if you change your polish more often you can go with any brand. I have different polishes from different brands and Milani is my favorite because they last long and Walmart has them for a little under a dollar.

photo by Melanie

Gel nail polish works good for some people. I love my gel polish that has to cure under the lamp but the problem with a lot of gel polish I found it not as durable as regular but I love that its just a couple of seconds under a lamp and its dry and ready to go. I tried the no lamp ones there about the same except you don't need the light and they take longer to dry. I even tried the off brand ones. I got them at dollar general and I do like them better because the off brand ones are more like regular nail polish so its more the best of both worlds and its gains more durability.
photo by melanie
The lamp is normally expensive but I found this one online for five. It is a one at a time light but I knew I wasn't going to be doing gel polish a lot, so I was going for as cheap as possible and it just comes with a cord to plug it in your laptop or out it. This one has to be plugged in to use it.

2 comments:

  1. What website did you buy the lamp off of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about gel polish that makes it last longer than regular polish?

    ReplyDelete