Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Cleaning Up

photo by Melanie
since I put a nail polish post up I need to talk about nail polish removers. when you want to clean your nails you have some options like acetone or no acetone? I personally use to pick the non-acetone ones till I tried the polish removing wipes. these wipes are better to me because they don't have as harsh of chemicals as the others and they leave no gross residue on your hand that even after you wash your hands they still taste like polish remover. the wipes come in different scents and are not as harsh on my skin and they leave no gross taste on your fingers.




NEW & EASIER Way to Remove Glitter Nail Polish?!

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend practically paints her whole finger every time, so she uses nail polish remover a lot to clean up the edges and attempt to make it look professional. She uses acetone remover and I can still smell it on her afterwards.

    ReplyDelete