Tuesday, September 22, 2015

fix and protect the nail

when all your polish is gone its a good time to fix the little groves and bumps in your nails. you can use the standard files or you can get one of these nail sanders. I like the nail sander better because it works fast and does a better job at sanding.

after sanding you will also want to but an base coat down to help protect the nail. and after you paint your nail you have to remember the to coat to lock in the design. and there are three different top coats. first fast dry I mostly use fast dry the faster it dries the less likely for it to mess up. then there's the standard clear coat that leaves a shiny coat and lastly matte that takes away all the shine. always remember the top coat.



Prep Your Nails Perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. I have grooves on my nails a lot. I heard it was caused by some nutrition deficiency.

    ReplyDelete